Terms and conditions
- For commercial relations of any kind between Music-Cart, a brand owned by SC Your Passion srl based in Romania, Godovan street nr. 1 sat Ulmi comuna Milcov Judet OLT and the customer, the following General Conditions of Contract apply. Customers can be both companies and private consumers.
- Music-Cart is a marketplace dedicated to the world of music in which products related to the world of music are advertised provided by music industry stores or private users.
- Music-Cart is limited to offering the marketplace-type platform in which a commission is withheld at the time of sale according to the agreements made with the individual stores. Items entered by private users cannot be added to the shopping cart for payment, but the sale must be finalized through direct contact between individuals.
- Shipping is handled solely by sellers.
- Each seller has his own space dedicated to the "Terms and conditions" of his company, so we invite you to read them before completing a purchase.
- The payment of the items advertised within the platform can be made directly to the seller shop or through the site administrators according to the agreements with the individual partners.
- The representation of the products in the online shop does not constitute any legally binding offer, but only a non-binding online catalog of the assortment of goods. By clicking on the "Buy" button, the customer sends a binding order for the goods contained in the shopping cart. Confirmation of receipt of the order follows immediately after sending the order. The sales contract is only concluded with our separate order confirmation. The text of the contract is saved and the order data is sent to the customer by e-mail together with the General Conditions of Contract. All previous orders can be viewed by the customer in the login area.
- Music-Cart reserves the right not to perform the promised service if, following the conclusion of the contract, the goods are no longer available from our partner. In this case the customer is informed immediately. In the event that any considerations made are passed through the marketplace administrators, these will be immediately reimbursed. Further claims against Music-Cart are excluded.
- The language of the contract is Italian
- In detail, during an order in the online store, the customer completes the following technical steps:
- Click on the “Checkout” button in the cart shown
- Redirection to the general order summary page, in which the following purchase phases are subsequently completed:
Phase 1 Selection of the "Billing and delivery address" (if the customer does not have a customer account and has not logged in; otherwise the billing and delivery addresses are saved);
- entering the "Billing address";
- if the billing address is different from the delivery address, you can click on the "Indicate different delivery address" checkbox
Phase 2 In the next section “All the items of the order” are displayed in the form of a summary; you can change the contents of the shopping cart
Step 3 Select the "Payment method" (by clicking on the desired payment method)
Step 4 Selecting the "Shipping method"
- Completion of the order by clicking on the "Buy" button
- Music-Cart requires its partners that the shipment of the goods sold be carried out within 24 hours of receiving the order by monitoring the traking.
- All prices are for immediate payment and include VAT.
- The cost and delivery times of your order are estimated online at the checkout
- The estimate is made based on the weight of the items and their destination
- Products marked with the "free shipping" icon will be shipped without any shipping costs.
- Each seller displays their shipping methods at the checkout, leaving the buyer the possibility to choose the carrier.
- The actual cost of shipping is calculated only after entering the destination address.
- In the event that the seller has not foreseen the shipment to a country, it will not be possible to make the payment and conclude the purchase.
- In case of shipments with delivery outside the territory of the European Union, eventThese customs duties and taxes may be charged to the customer (see the sales conditions of the partner from whom the product is purchased).
3 Right of withdrawal enshrined in the law
Right of withdrawalThe customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase of a product within fourteen days, without indicating the reasons. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date on which the customer or a third party appointed by him, other than the carrier, came into possession of the goods. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer must inform us (by writing an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), following the procedure indicated in our section "returns and refunds" on the page https: //www.music-cart .com / returns-and-exchanges.html
If the customer withdraws from the purchase, the seller is required to return all payments received, including delivery costs, immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received the communication relating to the withdrawal from the contract. For the aforementioned return we will use the same payment method used by the buyer, unless different agreements have been expressly made; We can deny the return until the store receives the goods again.
The customer must return or deliver the goods no later than fourteen days from the date on which he informed us that he wishes to withdraw from the sale. The deadline is considered met if the customer sends the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day deadline. The costs for returning the goods may be borne by the customer or the seller according to the commercial policy set out by the latter.
The customer must assume responsibility for any loss in value of the goods only in the event that this loss in value is due to unnecessary use for the purpose of checking the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
4 Legal guarantee of conformity
For consumers, the limitation period for warranty claims is:
- for new goods, two years from delivery of the goods to the customer.
- for used goods, the duration is at the seller's discretion (see seller's terms and conditions)
5 Terms of payment
- The payment methods will be established at the cash desk.
-Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all payments must be made immediately and without discounts. Payment is made in cash in the case of cash on delivery. In case of prepayment, orders are delivered upon receipt of payment. In case of payment by credit card, the actual debit takes place with the creation of the invoice. When the customer sends the online order, the total amount is reserved on his credit card.
Cashback points loyalty program
The purpose of the program is to reward customers by offering loyalty points that can be converted into discount coupons for their purchases.
How does it work:
- For each online order, a number of loyalty points equal to 2% of the order value is assigned.
- The points acquired become active immediately after the completion of the order and can be found in the customer account
- Points can be used to pay for an order even partially, the equivalent amount will therefore be deducted from the total amount.
On each product there is the equivalent price in points and below the points that will be obtained following the purchase
For more information refer to the program page https: //www.music-cart.com/pro ...
What data do we acquire?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or postal address. However, you can visit our site anonymously.
For what purpose do we use the data?
Any information we collect from you can be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience
(your information helps us better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
(We constantly strive to improve the offerings on our websitebased on the information and feedback we receive from you)
-To improve customer service
(your information helps us respond more effectively to customer service inquiries and support needs)
- To process transactions
-Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason, without your consent, except for the express purpose of providing the requested purchased product or service.
- To run a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
-The e-mail address provided for order processing can be used to send information and updates relating to your order, as well as to receive occasional company news, updates, information relating to products or services, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your data?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the security of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive information provided is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted in our payment gateway provider database only to be accessible by those who are authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to maintain confidential information.
Yes (cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your web browser (if you allow it) that allow service provider sites or systems to recognize your browser and acquire and remember certain information).
Do we disclose information to third parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties . This does not include trusted third parties who help us manage our website, conduct our business or provide you with assistance, provided those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others' rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, we try to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback on these sites.
This policy was last modified on 01.10.2020